We Are Family has teamed up with Raver Tots to bring you an extra special outdoor mini festival style event on the beautiful Norsted Manor Farm in Orpington. Last year was so much fun we thought we’d better do it again…
Nicky Blackmarket – Slipmatt – Dean ‘Detached’ Clarke
DJ Monk – Swifty – Martin Dear – DJ Ibot (10 years old)
Your hosts for the day MC Chalkie White, Dizzy UK, Missy G & Missy SS
Attractions: Pony Rides, Face Painting, Giant Inflatables. Arts & Crafts, Magicians, Hula Hoop Girls, Professional photographer and more…
Hot and cold locally sourced food served all day
Reasonably priced licensed bar
Ample clean services
This event is set in a beautiful lush green landscape with a fantastic view of London, and don’t panic if it rains, we’ve got you covered!
Tons of fun for the whole family and all your favourite tunes! Don’t miss out!!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
***All tickets must be purchased in advance! Tickets WILL NOT be available on the door!*** Click interested to receive notifications
ABOUT RAVER TOTS:
Raver Tots is a family rave where kids and grownups can hit the dance floor and let off some steam together!
There is tons kids fun including face painting, UV lights, bubbles, balloons, confetti and giant parachutes in a rave style atmosphere with some of the UK’s top DJ’s including residents Artful Dodger, Brandon Block, Slipmatt & Nicky Blackmarket.
Some events attract up to 1500 people a time! With over 8 million views on our videos in the last few months and features on BBC News, Daily Mail & Lad Bible, Raver Tots is widely recognised as the UK’s most popular family event often selling out up to 3 months in advance and with thousands of people in attendance every week around the nation.
A percentage of all profits go to charities that support children with Autism and ADHD.
UK’s Biggest DJ’s
UV Face Painting
Crazy Confetti & Bubbles
Huge Dance Floor
Music at safe levels and
• Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling. Babies in a pushchair will need a ticket.
• All kids under 12 require child tickets, children over 12 require adult tickets
• Strictly no adults admitted without a child (there is a maximum of three adults to one child)
• The events are often very busy with anything up to 1000 people in attendance.
• A licensed bar will be available
• Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision and we kindly request no running.
• Tickets are non-refundable are and not to be resold.
• Buggies should be kept in buggy park areas and not taken onto the dance floor as this is a tripping hazard. Buggy’s parked at own risk.
• For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
• Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
• Expect club lighting in a rave style environment. Strobe lights MAY be used.
• By attending you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and video of the event for the use of press. If you see a photo you wish to have these taken down please contact us via our Facebook page.