Raver Tots are really excited to bring you a mini family festival, limited to 2000 people, taking place in the centre of Southampton, we have a giant marquee which will be fully kitted out with state of the art Raver Tots production, sound, light, and entertainment!
Hear the the UK’s biggest and best DJ’s of all time whilst making memories with the kids in the setting of a crazy halloween themed festival tent, suitable for all ages 0+
Please note you cannot pay on the day so you must purchase tickets in advance. The last event sold out a month in advance.
🎫 TICKETS ON SALE 9AM ON 16TH SEPTEMBER FROM JUST £8!
TICKETS WILL SELL OUT WELL IN ADVANCE AS ALWAYS SO SAVE THE DATE IN YOUR CALENDAR!
📌 OUR HUGE LINE UP WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
📌 THE BIGGEST NAMES IN HOUSE & GARAGE / DRUM AND BASS / OLD SKOOL & MORE!
📌 HALLOWEEN FANCY DRESS IS A MUST FOR ALL THE FAMILY!
📌 GIANT 2000 CAPACITY FESTIVAL MARQUEE
We have worked hard to make our event unique to any other family event in the UK with a number of completely exclusive, trademarked elements that can never be replicated:
• Exclusively signed artists headline DJ’s & MC’s
• Unique Raver Tots Decor
• Raver Tots Merch, Glow & UV fun.
• Festival Sized Confetti Blasts
• Face Painting, Balloons and Bubble Blasters
• Parachute Fun
• Huge Dance Floor & Lighting
• Music monitored at safe levels and events are fully risk assessed to meet health and safety guidelines.
• Please note that all entertainment will be inside the domes
✨ THE CREATION STATION:
The award willing creation station will be joining Raver Tots to provide eco friendly glitter (age 3+) as well as exclusive Play-Doh workshops to delight and inspire, featuring the brand new Tootie the Unicorn and Stamp and Top Pizza play set. (Selected events only)
❓ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, TERMS AND INFO:
1. Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling. Babies in a pushchair will need a ticket.
2. All kids under 12 require child tickets, children over 12 require adult tickets
3. Strictly no adults admitted without a child (there is a maximum of three adults to one child)
4. Our events are often very busy with hundreds and some times thousands in attendance.
5. Most venues will have a licensed bar with the option for responsible drink.
6. Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
7. Tickets are non-refundable are and can not be resold.
8. Buggies should not be taken onto the dance floor incase of tripping. Buggy’s parked at own risk.
9. For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
10. Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
11. Allergy advice: We use latex balloons.
12. Expect club lighting in a club environment. Strobe lights MAY be used.
13. By attending, you give permission for Raver Tots to photograph and video the event for press and social media use. If you see a photo you wish to remove, please contact us via our Facebook page.
Southampton SO14 7DZ