HOW LOUD IS THE MUSIC? WILL THE MUSIC BE TOO LOUD FOR CHILDREN?
Music is kept at safe levels but is still loud enough to dance so please bring ear defenders if you wish.
ARE THERE AGE RESTRICTIONS?
All ages are welcome at our events from 0 years old!
WHAT IS THE LIGHTING LIKE? HOW DARK WILL IT BE?
All venues vary depending on location, and if they are indoors or outdoors. You can expect all kinds of club lighting and special effects, please be aware strobe lighting may be in use. Please contact us if you have any specific queries.
CAN I TAKE MY BUGGY?
For the outdoor festivals buggies are fine. For the indoor club shows these need to be parked in the designated buggy park at the owners own risk. You may wish to use baby slings as an alternative to buggies.
WHAT MUSIC WILL BE PLAYED?
Raver Tots events celebrate all aspects of dance music and rave culture, with some of the nation’s biggest best selling acts of all time!
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Raver Tots events are risk assessed by a NEBOSH health and safety professional, fully insured with music that is kept at safe levels within the given guidelines, extensive planning and risk assessments are carried out ahead of our events with all major festivals having an on site qualified safety officer, first aid and safeguarding officer as well as deep cleans at all events before and after the events.
I HAVE A CARER, HOW DO I OBTAIN A TICKET FOR THEM?
Please head over to https://app.accesscard.online/apply/raver-tots/ to apply for an access card.
I AM UNABLE TO ATTEND THE EVENT, WHAT CAN I DO?
Tickets are non-refundable but you can resell your tickets safely through our partners at Tixel – https://tixel.com/uk/
OTHER INFO & TERMS OF ATTENDANCE
Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times and children must remain under supervision.
- Parents and children both require a valid ticket.
- Please note most venues will operate a licenced bar.
- All kids under 12 require child tickets, children over 12 require adult tickets
- Strictly no adults admitted without a child. (maximum ratio of 3 adults to one child, or one adult to 3 children)
- Raver Tots events are often very busy with anything up to 15,000 people in attendance so please be prepared for a lively environment with lots of people.
- Children must remain under supervision, parents/guardians/carers remain fully responsible for children at all times.
- Tickets are non-refundable and not to be resold unless via our partners at Tixel – https://tixel.com/uk/
- For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable at the club shows as buggies need to be parked.
- Allergy advice: We use latex balloons and strobe lighting may be in use. Food vendors may offer food containing nuts.
- Photography and filming: By attending, you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and video of the event for the use of press, social media and marketing purposes. If you see a photo you wish to have removed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org