HOW LOUD IS THE MUSIC? WILL THE MUSIC BE TOO LOUD FOR CHILDREN?
Not at all! Music is continually monitored and decibel readings are taken to ensure volumes are kept at safe levels for children in line with health and safety expert advice.
Are there age restrictions?
All ages are welcome at our events from 0 years old!
What is the lighting like? How dark will it be?
All venues vary depending on location, and of indoors or outdoors. You can expect all kinds of club lighting and special effects, please be aware strobe lighting may be in use. Please contact us if you have any specific queries.
Can I take my buggy?
We have many people bringing babies and toddlers in buggies. We have an allocated buggy park area at each event. We ask that buggies are not taken onto the dance floor for safety reasons.
What music will be played?
Raver Tots events celebrate all aspects of dance music and rave culture, with some of the nations biggest best selling acts of all time!
Health and Safety
Raver Tots events are risk assisted by a NEBOSH health and safety professional, fully insured with music is kept at safe levels within the given guidelines, extensive planning and risk assessments are carried out ahead of our events with all major festivals having an on site qualified safety officer, first aid and safeguarding officer as well as deep cleans at all events before and after the events.
OTHER INFO & TERMS OF ATTENDANCE
Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times and children must remain under supervision.
- Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling. All other children require a child ticket.
- Parents and children both require a valid ticket.
- All kids under 12 require child tickets, children over 12 require adult tickets
- Strictly no adults admitted without a child. (maximum ratio of 3 adults to one child, or one adult to 3 children)
- Raver Tots events are often very busy with anything up to 15,000 people in attendance so please be prepared for a lively environment with lots of people.
- Children must remain under supervision, parents/guardians/carers remain fully responsible for children at all times.
- Tickets are non-refundable and not to be resold.
- Buggies should be kept in buggy park areas and not taken onto the dance floor to prevent any tripping hazards. (wheelchairs are of course OK on dancefloor)
- Buggy’s parked at own risk.
- For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
- Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
- Allergy advice: We use latex balloons and strobe lighting may be in use. Food vendors may offer food containing nuts.
- Photography and filming: By attending, you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and video of the event for the use of press, social media and marketing purposes. If you see a photo you wish to have removed please contact us at email@example.com