The nations biggest kid friendly rave is launching an outdoor festival in Reading this summer! Raver Tots celebrates the best of British rave culture with tons of kids fun suitable for all ages 0 and upwards. AS SEEN ON BBC, MTV, LAD BIBLE + LOADS MORE!
RAVER TOTS STAGE SHOWCASES:
THE WIDEBOYS (KISSTORY SET)
DJ ARCHIE (WORLDS YOUNGEST DJ)
SUBLOW HZ & TIZZY J
+ LOADS MORE TBC
LADYBIRD BOOKS PRESENT: LADYBIRD LIVE
LADYBIRD BOOKS ARE JOINING US WITH INTERACTIVE STORY SELLING SESSIONS, ARTS AND CRAFTS, CHILL ZONE, 100’S OF BOOKS, BEAN BAGS, PLAY AREAS, FACE PAINTING AND ECO FRIENDLY GLITTER!
FREE FUN FAIR RIDES, PLAY AREAS, HOT AND COLD FOOD AND DRINK AND A MASSIVE DANCE SPACE, FREE PARKING
FANCY DRESS! WINNER GETS A YEARS PASS TO ALL RAVER TOTS EVENTS!
• Free Fun fair, Free rides, free play areas & inflatables
• Loads of multi sensory fun and activities for all ages 0+
• Big top tents with full raver tots production
• Licensed Bar
• Hot and cold food market (Kids meals with a drink under a fiver)
• Juices and ice creams
• Raver Tots merchandise stall
• UK’s biggest DJ’s
• Face painting & glitter art
• Glow sticks & LED dancers
• Huge special effects show, confetti cannons, bubbles, giant balloons
• Giant parachutes games
• Music at safe levels for little ears
• Free car parking
THE LAST FOUR EVENTS SOLD OUT A MONTH IN ADVANCE!
TICKETS ON SALE HERE:
Please note you cannot pay on the day so you must purchase tickets in advance. The last event sold out a month in advance!
Tickets go on sale on Friday 6th March BOOK HERE:
TERMS AND INFO:
• Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling. All other children require a child ticket.
• All kids under 12 require child tickets, children 12 and over require adult tickets.
• Strictly no adults admitted without a child (maximum of 3 adults to 1 child).
• Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision and we kindly request no running.
• Tickets are non-refundable and not to be resold.
• Buggies should be kept in buggy park areas and not taken onto the dance floor as this is a tripping hazard. Buggies parked at own risk.
• For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
• Music is kept at safe levels in line with our risk assessment guidelines. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
• Expect kid-friendly club lighting in a festival style environment.
• By attending you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and videos of the event for the use of press. If you see a photo you wish to have these taken down please contact us via our Facebook page.
• Tickets are non-refundable in the highly unlikely event that the show is canceled through an ‘act of god’ (for example extreme weather conditions) or government ban on public gatherings should any pandemic occur. Should this happen we will endeavor to offer a new date at a later date but should this not be possible, tickets would be non-refundable as the event has already been paid for prior to the date of the event, by purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Reading RG6 1LF