Raver Tots are so excited to celebrate the summer with a RAVER TOTS BOAT PARTY on the River Thames.
We have hand picked the ultimate family friendly party vessel to take you on a journey like no other, where you can hear with best in House, Garage & Drum and Bass, to the backdrop of biggest landmarks of the best city in the world, that you can only see from the River Thames, all on the ultimate self contained secure party boat. Fully risk assessed, clean and secure for children and families to attend for the ultimate party.
BOOKING – TIME SLOTS & SESSIONS
You will be able to book for one of two sessions below:
Guests embark: 11:45
Guests disembark: 14:00
Guests embark: 14:45
Guests disembark: 17:00
The boat will collect and drop off at FESTIVAL PIER. London SE1 8XZ
Festival pier is approximately a 6 to 10 minute walk from London Waterloo mainline station.
We recommend using public transport as parking is limited in the area.
Baby slings for non walking children are also advisable as an alternative to buggies.
Please allow yourself extra time for travel as the boat is unable to wait at the pier later than the allocated time slot so if you are late the boat is unable to wait due to the pier being in constant use.
Frequently asked questions about tickets:
1) Tickets are advance only and will not be available on the door
2) Adults and children BOTH require a valid ticket
3) Ticket pricing means the earlier you book, the cheaper the ticket.
4) Babies will also need a ticket for this event due to the boats heard count and legal capacity restrictions.
5) Tickets are non refundable and can not be sold to other people
6) If you have lost your ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org
7) All kids under 14 require child tickets, children over 14 require adult tickets
EVENT & SAFETY INFO:
1) Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
2) Strictly no adults will be admitted without a child/children. There is a maximum of three adults per child. PLEASE NOTE – ADULTS NEED TO HAVE A VALID TICKET AS WELL AS CHILDREN!
3) Our events are often very busy environments with hundreds and sometimes thousands in attendance.
4) Most venues will have a licensed bar with the option for responsible drink.
5) Buggies should not be taken onto the dance floor in case of tripping. (This does not apply wheelchair users) Buggy’s parked at own risk.
6) For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are recommended and preferred.
7) Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
Allergy advice: We use latex balloons.
9) Expect club lighting in a club environment. Strobe lights MAY be used.
10) By attending, you give permission for Raver Tots to photograph and video the event for press and social media use. If you see a photo you wish to remove, please contact us via our Facebook page.
11) PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN INDOOR EVENT. Venues vary considerably in shape and size so may differ slightly from video footage dependant on the space available
London SE1 8XZ