THE ULTIMATE INDOOR FAMILY DANCE PARTY PLAYING THE BEST IN HOUSE, GARAGE & DRUM AND BASS
SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES!
Raver Tots are back in Swindon!
All events sell out in advance so please book early to avoid disappointment.
HOSTED BY CHALKIE WHITE
Huge effects show throughout the event with dancers, performers, cold pyro, bubbles, festival sized confetti blasts, multi coloured lasers and lighting, parachute games, giant balloons and huge LED screens, licensed bar, face painting and chill out zone! Music will be kept at safe levels and monitored throughout the event.
As per government legislation guests aged 18 and over must show confirmation of their negative COVID status to attend the event. Please check our website for more information on how to do this – COVID REQUIRMENTS
TERMS AND INFO:
• Babies under 18 months are free of charge. All other children require a child ticket.
• Buggies should not be taken onto the dance floor in case of tripping. (This does not apply to wheelchair users) Buggy’s parked at your own risk, sling and carriers are recommended.
• All kids under 12 require child tickets, children 12 and over require adult tickets.
• Strictly no adults admitted without a child (maximum of 3 adults to 1 child).
• Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under adult supervision and we kindly request no running.
• Tickets are non-refundable and not to be resold.
• Music is kept at safe levels at all times in line with our risk assessment guidelines. Please note it is still loud so bring ear defenders if you wish.
• Expect kid-friendly club lighting in a festival style environment.
• By attending you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and videos of the event for the use of press. If you see a photo you wish to have these taken down please contact us via our Facebook page.
• No external food or drink is permitted on site
• PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN INDOOR EVENT.
• Venues vary considerably in shape and size so may differ slightly from video footage dependant on the space available
Swindon SN1 1PR